bordom..

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Was Bored so i made my 2nd Wp-Theme.Yeah, second try .Again its not that good, it has the same errors issues cuz im still practicing. I kinda got brave and played around with php,its not that easy like html. I always had a problem on the body image. Can't make it like the way i wanted. Oooh well I’ve always wanted to create a theme with my pic on it and now I finally did it. I am just playing with it,changing the header for 3x til i came up with that style. I have just installed plugins and I am running into some problems now. The font in the sidebar is suddenly smaller as you can see.(im still workin on it) i even tried to fix my comment-plugger.php but same sh*t it didn't work:(.

So that's all for now. I seriously must give my tired eyes a rest:P

13 comments:

Honie Kwon said...

ahee..:) hi bhem..mwapsz:D

♥пчzє♥ said...

Hehehe..HI ate BheM..siNaBi mo Pa..aKO nga IT GradUate nKo nyan hIrap parin Sa pHp..kakaInis kasi Prof ko jan eh di kami PinasuKan ng isang buOng sEm...hehehe...

iceah said...

thanx for dropping by c: your question was answered by kyawster at my blog c: drop by to view it c: thanx again c:

Dhemz said...

hahhaha..I can feel your irritation..!yep it did rain here in sacramento..but I don't know if the whole CALI..today,it's just overcast. is it snowing in Kansas now?

Marlene said...

hello po...
shoot na po sa banga...
nagawa ko na po ang voting galore...

Larry said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, i appreciate it, i hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Would you like to x links? Thanks again. I'm at www.freespeakinglarry.com

Whirlwind said...

thank you Jhoice hehe, Happy thanks gving.ingats! :D

Shirgie said...

looks like na expert with php..great

Ivana said...

so..take a rest and ...c u...in my Funny Humor Blog

Lollii-Pii said...

hello. have a nice day,. i like ur blog. zank u for the comments..

PaJAY said...

nice blog a...kaso bt parang unattended ata?...lols...

HAPPY new year....ismayl..

rich said...

I like the layout! ^^

when you get used to changing your layout, everything will seem easy.. :)

stevevhan said...

we have the same issue pala, i am also trying to make my own theme eh, i wanna use blues Voda. I just know the basics of html eh, my themes are just downloaded from websites.

 
© 2008 Sexychiicq. All Rights Reserved-Designed by: Bbjhoice-xoxo.net*