My cousin's death.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Morning! I woke up really early today, it is only 7:30 in the morning. i am supposed to be sleeping but i keep waking up for some reason. Anyway I just found out that my cousin died. What a shock!

Lastnight before i go to bed i chatted to my sis in California, She told me that she got an offline message from my cousin in Phil. Saying that one my cousin on my mother's side died. I am so sad. Were not that close cuz he's younger than me, but he is my cousin, he had that heart problem since he was born. I think he is only 12 years old now ( im not sure tho) too young neh?. They're asking for some help, i wish i could help them. but what can i do?, we dont have that much money as of now:(. i want to help, and ill try. It's just really sad, cuz we haven't seen each other for like 4/5years And now it happened.

1 comments:

Honie Kwon said...

waahh condolence bhem..

i know how it feels., khet hnde mo close..

God bless. to you and his family..

just be happy coz he is now with jesus in heaven..

 
© 2008 Sexychiicq. All Rights Reserved-Designed by: Bbjhoice-xoxo.net*