What's up with me now?

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tomorrow im going back to the dentist to finish the work on my root canal. He is going to give me a filling, i will be glad to get the cotton out of my tooth and get back to normal. My tooth next to it is so sensitive due to a filling, everytime i drink cold water it shoots pain through my whole entire head, OA?haha. Doctor Leffler is a real nice doctor. he took his time and was very careful not to hurt me. I definitely recommend him to anyone needing a root canal in Kansas City area.

Also tomorrow my hubby and i will go to Heather's apartment to have dinner and hang out because she is trying to get out of her apartment so she put it on craigs list to get people get interested in renting it.

We are going to be her back up when people come by so she's not there by her self, we are her muscles. haha=D. Specially good is that she's a great cook and shes gonna fix us dinner. hehe!!

0 comments:

 
© 2008 Sexychiicq. All Rights Reserved-Designed by: Bbjhoice-xoxo.net*