Trippin At Wallmart

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24510786@N06/2356538850/I just got home. I went outside for shopping but all the malls are close..grrr i hate that. So i just go to Walmart. good thing we got walmart here thats open 24/7, well i dun shop often in walmart cuz i love malls better and i cant find anything i like there.. but this time i found this cute clothes so i bought them. wow they are really cute. arent they? .

Actually this is my firstime to buy stuffs from Hanna Montana..i dun buy her stuffs cuz i think its for the little girls,lol..but them im little..and i think they are very cute for a good price..i also lve the color black and pink.isin't that ?;)

I took a few pics wearing them. i love how they fit



The cloth is soft and really nice:).
Well my hubby follows me around the store like a puppy and act likes he's interested,but i knoe he's full of shit..hehe!! He just like to see my ass in tight clothes. He is such a monkey.harhar..He keeps trying to get into the dressing room with me but i dont let him.haha kidding^^

Thats all for now.

0 comments:

 
© 2008 Sexychiicq. All Rights Reserved-Designed by: Bbjhoice-xoxo.net*