Critical Error!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Waaa.. i can't log in on my account in gaia. grrr i dunno what happened, i keep getting this message

''Critical Error
Error: Your account has been blocked. Please e-mail inquiry@gaiaonline.com for further info.''

I've emailed them multiple times but they wont help,they keep telling me to email inquiry@gaiaonline.com but all it replies is an automated email called Gaia ticket:(( it really pissed me off!
My last log in was 4 days ago and it was ok! i really need to get back my account, so please im begging anyone to help me.How do i get my account back?

Waaaa..i really have no idea whats going on, i hope i didn't get hacked:( I got like 70k golds there and a stuffs worth of 400g huhuhu. I want my account back.!

0 comments:

 
© 2008 Sexychiicq. All Rights Reserved-Designed by: Bbjhoice-xoxo.net*