need a help..

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ah been trying to make my own wordpress theme but heck can't do it. Its too hard! Can anyone help me there? (sinu bang mabait nah pwede ako tulungan) haha!! Anyhoo..maybe i just need to find a good tutorial for this thingy. hayz panu bah toh? mababaliw nah ata akoh. Hindi koh naman matyempuhan na online si ate valerie. magpapaturo sana ako. bwahaha! sasakit nanaman ulo koh nito!! Nakakaluka, how i wish na kasing dali lang ng friendster layouts ung pag-gawa ng wordpress theme.weeiinkx!!

Grabe ang bilis ng araw, weekends nanaman Yoooh!! Shopping Mode nanaman bukas?( Wish Ko Lang). Well, im not totally happy as of now. cuz one of my close friend is facing a prob (i'm not going to mention her name). its too complicated. I wish i was in the Philippines aight now to help her. I feel so sad for her but im hoping na sana maayos nadin ang lahat.

Ok till here na lang muna. I have to go take a shower.

0 comments:

 
© 2008 Sexychiicq. All Rights Reserved-Designed by: Bbjhoice-xoxo.net*