weird...

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I got tagged by Krisel

''Seven Weird Things About Me''

Here Are The Rules:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Here’s mine:

1. Everytime im on the computer i highlight and un-higlight different things for no reason:)

2. When i am sleeping, i never sleep straight in the bed, i always turned cross-way.

3. The only thing i enjoy doing outside the house is ''shopping'', i wont do anything else but shop.

4. I like to put my hands on my hubbys armpits and make him smell.i know thats really weird=D

5. I never leave my computer all day long, even my hubby comes home:D

6. I dont talk to my family except my hubbys forces me to. but i talk to my sis jhen constantly.

7. When i was in the Ph i bath twice a day but now its too fuckin cold,i just shower once a week and just take a half bath everynight.

NOTE: Here re the weird things about me, don't laugh..im just a little qwirki.

Tag you are it: Angie, Nina, Lirey, Pauline, Gelene, Mara, Jen,

Too lazy to even touch my mouse..can't stay that long on friendster,for those ppol i havnt responded to yet. ill get back as soon as i can.

Visit my friendster account=D
http://friendster.com/miszjhoicexoxo

0 comments:

 
© 2008 Sexychiicq. All Rights Reserved-Designed by: Bbjhoice-xoxo.net*